Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have decided to take the pressure off of blogging for myself.
in fact blogging is a similar to the sensation one feels when looking up at the stars. It is just breathing in an awkward position
feeling relatively unimportant but deeply inspired at the same time.

For example I am eating a fake sausage right now.
Last night I learned the word autochthonous which means found in the place it was made.

I also learned about Quee Queg's journey into the head of the whale.
Or was it the heart?

Drumming is a like creating an avalanche through divine mischief and then skiing down your own annihilation.

I am very excited about working with Artichoke and the Evangenitals.

www.artichoketheband.com

www.evangenitals.com

lots of goods things aren't happening!




No comments: